Organizer: Prof. Banghua Yang, Shanghai University, China
Co-Organizer: Prof. Chao Chen, Tianjin University of Technology, China
Please submit your manuscript via Electronic Submission System (account is needed). (Please remark the session number when you make the submission.)
The ICCPR 2024 technical program will highlight a series of Special Sessions to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest to the Computing and Pattern Recognition. Prospective organizers of Special Sessions should submit proposals with the following information:
- Title of Special Session
- Brief description of Special Session
- Related topics
- Name, Affiliation, E-mail, Short biography of the organizers
- List of five to six contributed papers (including titles, authors, contact information of the corresponding author, and a short abstract). Upon acceptance of the special session proposal, the contributed papers will be submitted in the same format as regular papers. Organizers should not contribute more than one paper.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness of the topic and on the
qualifications of the organizers and of the authors of the contributed papers as
The papers in each accepted Special Session will undergo a review process, similar to the other regular papers. Accepted papers will be published by the conference proceedings, inclusion to indexing databases. It is the responsibility of the organizers to ensure that their Special Session papers meet ICCPR quality standards. In case a paper in a Special Session does not meet the expected quality, it will be rejected and an effort will be made to draw papers from the regular submission process to fill in the gap. If too many papers for a given Special Session are not accepted in the review process and we are unable to find suitable substitutes from the regular review pool, the Special Session may be canceled. Any further inquiries should be sent to: email@example.com.
- Submission of Special Session Proposals: June 30, 2024
- Notification of Proposals: July 10, 2024
- Submission of Full Papers: August 10, 2024
- Notification of Review Result of Papers from Special Sessions: September 10, 2024
Proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.